Advanced Explanation for Absence

I’ve been signed back to work by the doctor (yay) and so will probably be spending 90% of the next week and a bit in work catching up on the things that haven’t been done in my abscence and all the things that need to be done before I go off again on holiday (the remaining 10% will be spent eating and sleeping).

I probably wont get the chance to blog again until I’m off on holiday.

Catch you all later.

Advertisements